السبت، 22 سبتمبر 2012

Prophet Muhammad in Biblical prophecy:



"I {am} the Lord: that {is} my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things [PROPHET-HOOD THROUGH ISAAC] are come to pass, and the new things [THE NEW COVENANT] do I declare: BEFORE they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a NEW SONG [THE QUR'AN], and his praise from the end of the earth'. Let the "WILDERNESS" [DESERT OF ARABIA] and the cities thereof lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar [SON OF ISHMAEL AND GRANDFATHER OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD] doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains [MOUNT OF ARAFAT & AL-SAFA & AL-MARWA IN MECCA] Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the inlands. The Lord will march out like a MIGHTY MAN , like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies." (Isaiah 42:8-13.)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق