الاثنين، 8 أكتوبر 2012

Wall Photos



Some Christians do worship Mary!

By Abdul Haleem

I have had Christians question WHY the Quran 5:116 criticizes them for worshipping Mary as a god, "And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He will say: Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. Holy Quran They say "Mary isn't part of the Trinity."

Ok, well read the official rosary of the Catholic Church!

"Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve! To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!"

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/rosary.htm

In 1998, according to the Encyclopaedia Britannia there were 1040 million Catholics and only 361 million Protestants.

http://mostmerciful.com/mary.htm

Sorry, this is not use of icons or statutes to "assist" worship - it is pagan prayer to OTHER THAN ALLAH!



The ACTUAL POSITION of MANY Christian Churches is MORE RIDICULOUS:

"Mary is Mother of God

"495 ... In fact, the One whom she conceived as man by the Holy Spirit, who truly became her son according to the flesh, was none other than the Father's eternal Son, the second person of the Holy Trinity. Hence the Church confesses that Mary is truly "Mother of God" (Theotokos). [Catechism of the Catholic Church,] (p. 125)"

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/mary.htm

The Roman and Orthodox Catholic Churches INSIST Mary "IS" "Mother of GOD"!



Further explanations from brother Abdul Rahman; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

While it is true that most Christians TODAY do not worship Mary, but MANY heretical Christians THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAD DONE SO.

Regarding Sura 5 Verse 116 :

"And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He will say: Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden."

The above question will be put to Jesus(peace be upon him) on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT. And the purpose of Sura 5 Verse 116 is to answer ALL the Christians THROUGHOUT the entire history of Christianity.

Let us not forget that ALL mankind since the beginning of time will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement. Therefore it is only logical to answer the dilemma faced, not only by the Christians in our present era but by all Christians throughout the history of Christianity.

Let us also not forget that Christianity has never been a united religion and will never be. On the contrary, it has always been a totally divided religion. Just read the history of Christianity and you will know.

What one Church teaches is significantly different from what another Church teaches.

That is why Sura 5 Verse 116 states :

"And behold ... Didst thou say unto men, Take me( to answer all the Christians throughout history ) and my mother ( to answer those Christians in history who worshipped Mary )for two gods beside Allah?"

I hope the points I just made above will put to rest once and for all the Christian accusation that our Holy Qur'an mistakes Mary as part of the Trinity.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق