السبت، 3 نوفمبر 2012

VERSES WHICH DESTROY TRINITY WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION


VERSES WHICH DESTROY TRINITY WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION

➊ Isaiah 40:25

⇛ "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.

➋ Isaiah 45:5

⇛ I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me

➌ Isaiah 44:8

⇛ Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

➍ Isaiah 46:9

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

➎ Hosea 13:4

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.


➏ Isaiah 43:10-11

⇛ 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: ➮ before me there was ➮ no God formed, neither shall there ➮ be after ➮ me. 11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is ➮ no saviour.

☛ Here God says very clear to the people of Isaiah that God will never come in a new form, neither he had come before, so it proves that God Incarnate is a lie and false understanding and savior will not even come, so Jesus PBUH was not the savior in a form of God.

➐ John 20:17

⇛ Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto ➮ my Father, and ➮ your Father; and to ➮ my God, and ➮ your God.

☛ Here Jesus PBUH says to “my God”, if Jesus was God or part of the trinity then how would he say “my God” was he “God” or he himself was bowing down to another “God”?. I cannot understand this, ask these Christians to explain this anamoly.

➑ 1 Corinthians 8:6

⇛ Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live.

☛ Here even Paul says God is one The father whom all things came and for whom we all live.


Quran says
********

"Say not ‘Trinity’: desist:
It will be better for you for
Allah is one God."
[Al-Qur’an 4:171]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق