الاثنين، 25 فبراير 2013

hadith


Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, used to say, “O Allah, I have surrendered to You, and I put my faith in You, and I put my trust in You, and I have turned to You, and I have contested my opponents for Your sake. O Allah, verily, I seek refuge in Your power – there is no god but You – from going astray. You are the Ever-Living who never dies while the devils and humans die.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 35, Number 6561]

عَنْ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ كَانَ يَقُولُ اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِعِزَّتِكَ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ أَنْ تُضِلَّنِي أَنْتَ الْحَيُّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَالْجِنُّ وَالْإِنْسُ يَمُوتُونَ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق