الأربعاء، 13 مارس 2013

jesu in the quran and the bible


‎"And behold! God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, 'worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?'" He will say: "Glory to you. Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For you know in full what is hidden. (Quran 5:116)

"On judgment day many will say to me, 'Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (Matthew 7:22-23)

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق