السبت، 6 أبريل 2013

Question to Christians

 You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free's status.
45 minutes ago
Question to Christians

The Writer of the Gospel of Matthew said:

“Then was fulfilled what had been spoken through the prophet Jeremiah, ‘And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of the one on whom a price had been set, on whom some of the people of Israel had set a price, and they gave them for the potters field, as the Lord commanded me.’” — Matt. 27:9-10

In fact, Jeremiah never talk about nything like this. The closest the Hebrew Scriptures come is Zechariah 11:12-13: “I then said to them, ‘If it seems right to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them.’ So they weighed out as my wages thirty shekels of silver. Then YHWH said to me, ‘Throw it into the treasury this lordly price at which I was valued by them.’ So I took the thirty shekels of silver and threw them into the treasury in the house of YHWH.”

Now Christians have the following answers to choose:

A- The writer of the gospel of Matthew made a Mistake
B- Jeremiah is Zechariah
C- the text was corrupted over the years

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق