الاثنين، 6 مايو 2013

now u r right omar


Abdullah ibn Hisham reported: We were with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he was holding the hand of Umar ibn Al-Khattab. Umar said to him, “O Messenger of Allah, you are more beloved to me than everything except for myself.” The Prophet said, “No, by the one in whose Hand is my soul, until I am more beloved to you than yourself.” Umar said, “Verily, now I swear by Allah that you are more beloved to me than myself.” The Prophet said, “Now you are right, O Umar.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6257

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ هِشَامٍ قَالَ كُنَّا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَهُوَ آخِذٌ بِيَدِ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ فَقَالَ لَهُ عُمَرُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لأَنْتَ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ إِلا نَفْسِي فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لا وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ حَتَّى أَكُونَ أَحَبَّ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ نَفْسِكَ فَقَالَ لَهُ عُمَرُ فَإِنَّهُ الآنَ وَاللَّهِ لأَنْتَ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِنْ نَفْسِي فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ الآنَ يَا عُمَرُ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق