الخميس، 31 مارس 2016

A non Muslim mother's wish:

A non Muslim mother's wish:
A little child entered a Masjid in Paris. He went to the Imam and told him: ”Sir, my mom sent me here so that I can study in your school.” The Imam asked the boy "But where is your mother?” Boy replied, “She is standing in front of the Masjid door” Imam replied ”She is a non Muslim”
The Imam went to her asking her why she, as a non Muslim woman, wants her little child to study in an Islamic school.
She simply said: "My neighbour is a Muslim woman. Every time she takes her children to the school, they kiss her hands before going. They treat her like a queen. Her family is always happy. Please, teach my child in your school so that he treats me as Muslim children treat their parents."
أعجبني

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق