الأحد، 19 يونيو 2016

''.He called his friend, ''I need 300$ asap

‏‏‎Miracles in Quran‎‏ مع ‏‎Ruab Khan‎‏ و‏‎Habibatun Niza‎‏‏.
''.He called his friend, ''I need 300$ asap
''.His friend said,''I will take it to you after 30 minutes
Thirty minutes was gone but his friend didn't come. He called him but his Mobile Phone was locked. He felt that his friend didn't want to take him the amount of money, and that is why he locked his phone. He sent his friend a message and said, '' Do not lock your phone because of me, switch it on and call whoever you want to call, and I don't want that amount of money from you and I will not call you.''
After 30 minutes his friend called and said to him,''Where can I see you.'' and at that time he received a message and he told his friend to wait for a while to read that message.
When he opened the message he found his friend's message who said, '' My dear friend I didn't locked my phone to run away from you, but I locked it because I sold my phone to make that amount of money for you and I kept the change to buy this phone to call you through it.''

Abdulbari Kurdstani

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق