الأربعاء، 10 أغسطس 2016

AMERICAN JEW POLICEMAN REVERTS TO ISLAM

‏‏‎The Deen Show‎‏ مع ‏‎Rahima Saliao Mamucao‎‏ و‏‏35‏ آخرين‏‏.
AMERICAN JEW POLICEMAN REVERTS TO ISLAM
"As a police supervisor, I was constantly receiving warnings about perceived Islamic threats, and as an officer in the reserves I was around people who perceived Islam as a direct threat and Muslims as possible enemies. So, to my shame, I continued to wait and kept my studies on the Islamic world to those areas that directly influenced my professional life."
"With this knowledge in hand, I again approached the Quran, and suddenly found that it was not only readable, but that it made sense! I can only think that either I was not mentally ‘ready’ before, or that I simply needed the extra input in order to properly understand and process the information. Either way, I read and re-read everything that I had been provided, and then double checked the facts that had been presented to me. The more I read, the more amazed I was.
I found that the information that was in the Quran would have been impossible for Muhammad to have known had he not been a Prophet. Not only would it have been impossible for a man of his background and geographic location to have known many of these things, it would have been impossible for anyone of his time-period to have known them. I double checked the dates of many of the modern “discoveries” that had been addressed in the Quran, and was astounded at what I found. Not only did the Quran contain information that was centuries ahead of its time, but it did so with details, many of which could not have been known until this century." Read the complete story below
http://thedeenshow.com/…/american-policeman-reverts-to-islam
___________________________________________________
Watch This weeks new show and learn more about the truth and the Qur'an
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hidx_fTcM

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق