الاثنين، 26 سبتمبر 2016

I will not add anything to it


Abu Amina Elias
Jabir reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah and he said, “Do you think if I pray the five prescribed prayers, I fast the month of Ramadan, and I uphold what is lawful and unlawful without adding anything to it, will I enter Paradise?” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” The man said, “By Allah, I will not add anything to it.”
Source: Sahih Muslim 15
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
عَنْ جَابِرٍ أَنَّ رَجُلًا سَأَلَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ أَرَأَيْتَ إِذَا صَلَّيْتُ الصَّلَوَاتِ الْمَكْتُوبَاتِ وَصُمْتُ رَمَضَانَ وَأَحْلَلْتُ الْحَلَالَ وَحَرَّمْتُ الْحَرَامَ وَلَمْ أَزِدْ عَلَى ذَلِكَ شَيْئًا أَأَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ نَعَمْ قَالَ وَاللَّهِ لَا أَزِيدُ عَلَى ذَلِكَ شَيْئًا
15 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الْإِيمَانِ إذا صليت المكتوبة وحرمت الحرام وأحللت الحلال أأدخل الجنة فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم نعم

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق