الثلاثاء، 27 ديسمبر 2016

⚡⚡THE FIRST MIRACLE OF JESUS IN QURAN AND BIBLE

Discover The Real Message
THE FIRST MIRACLE OF JESUS IN QURAN AND BIBLE
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
According to The Bible the first miracle of Jesus, occurred when he was over thirty years old.
In John 2:1-10, this miracle when Jesus turned water into wine in a wedding. Jesus made this potent wine that the men have well drunk.!
This was not grape juice ! It was the same wine that, according to the Bible, enabled the daughters of Lot to seduce their father, Genesis 19:32-33.
It was the same wine that the Christian is advised to avoid in Ephesians 5:18 And be not drunk with wine.
☣The Quran does not mention this alleged miracle to Jesus.
On the other hand, in Islam, according to Quran Jesus first miracle occurred when he was a baby. He spoke as an infant. After His birth to defend his mother from any devious judgment from her people
Do christians know that ??!
🔹🔹The miraclous story of Jesus birth 🔰
The second section of Surah Maryam, Surah 19, Ayah 16 to 40, tells the story of the birth of Jesus:
In the Name of Allah
The All-Merciful
16 .And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
17. And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
18. She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."
19. He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
20. She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?
21. He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.
23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!
24. But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
25. And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.
26. So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' "
27. Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
28. O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!
29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?
30. [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
31. And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
32. And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
33. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!
34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, �Be�, and it is.
36. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.
37. Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day
38. How [clearly] they will hear and see the Day they come to Us, but the wrongdoers today are in clear error.
39 .And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe.
40. It is We Who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to Us will they all be returned. .
___________________
#Christmass
#Jesus birth
#do_muslims_love_Jesus

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق