الأربعاء، 7 ديسمبر 2016

why did you not do that?”


الحديث اليومي
Anas ibn Malik reported: When the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, entered Medina he did not have any servants, so Abu Talha took my hand and led me to the Prophet and he said, “O Prophet of Allah, indeed, this is Anas, a clever and intelligent young boy, so let him serve you.” Anas said, “I served him while at home and during travel from the time he came to Medina until he passed away. He never said to me because of something I had done: why did you do that? And he never said to me because of something I had not done: why did you not do that?”
[Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Number 164, Sahih]
عَنْ أَنَسٍ قَالَ قَدِمَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَدِينَةَ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ خَادِمٌ فَأَخَذَ أَبُو طَلْحَةَ بِيَدِي فَانْطَلَقَ بِي حَتَّى أَدْخَلَنِي عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ يَا نَبِيَّ اللهِ إِنَّ أَنَسًا غُلاَمٌ كَيِّسٌ لَبِيبٌ فَلْيَخْدُمْكَ قَالَ فَخَدَمْتُهُ فِي السَّفَرِ وَالْحَضَرِ مَقْدَمَهُ الْمَدِينَةَ حَتَّى تُوُفِّيَ صلى الله عليه وسلم مَا قَالَ لِي لِشَيْءٍ صَنَعْتُ لِمَ صَنَعْتَ هَذَا هَكَذَا وَلاَ قَالَ لِي لِشَيْءٍ لَمْ أَصْنَعْهُ أَلاَ صَنَعْتَ هَذَا هَكَذَا
164 الأدب المفرد للبخاري
المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق