الأحد، 8 يناير 2017

I will not add anything to it.”

Jabir reported: A man asked the Prophet, “Do you think if I pray the five prescribed prayers, I fast the month of Ramadan, and I uphold what is lawful and unlawful without adding anything to it, will I enter Paradise?” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” The man said, “By Allah, I will not add anything to it.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 15
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
عَنْ جَابِرٍ أَنَّ رَجُلًا سَأَلَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ أَرَأَيْتَ إِذَا صَلَّيْتُ الصَّلَوَاتِ الْمَكْتُوبَاتِ وَصُمْتُ رَمَضَانَ وَأَحْلَلْتُ الْحَلَالَ وَحَرَّمْتُ الْحَرَامَ وَلَمْ أَزِدْ عَلَى ذَلِكَ شَيْئًا أَأَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ نَعَمْ قَالَ وَاللَّهِ لَا أَزِيدُ عَلَى ذَلِكَ شَيْئًا
15 صحيح مسلم كتاب الإيمان باب بيان الإيمان الذي يدخل به الجنة وأن من تمسك بما أمر به دخل الجنة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق