الثلاثاء، 7 مارس 2017

Jesus (pbuh) was a god incarnate, for their Eternal Salvation... !!

People take the AMBIGUOUS verses from the Bible and go on to prove that Jesus (pbuh) was a god incarnate, for their Eternal Salvation... !!
God is not going to play with our Eternal future like this.
Let's observe some of the excerpts on the verses from Bible that clearly deny Jesus (pbuh) divinity.
If you weigh all the verses, there are more verses to deny that Jesus was God.
And if that was salvation...Jesus would have explicitly declared I am God worship me !!
(1) Nobody has seen Father (God), when people were seeing right into his face....
Jesus even went to say, "even I haven't seen God" !!
Imagine God telling you having not seen his own self, or it's as good as telling I don't know myself !!
(2)Jesus said I don't know when the Hour will come, only the God knows it.
Imagine God having no knowledge of the last day of the Judgement, is it not enough to understand something is fishy about this naive God ??
and that God in the heavens is real one !!
And Jesus did say, Father(God) is greater than I.
(3) Jesus prayed to God in heaven, he used to fall on his face and worship him..
(4) when ever Jesus wanted something, he used to say, wait I will pray and come...
(5) Jesus said I can't do anything on my own, what I see I judge.
(6) Jesus said I have not come to destroy the laws of the earlier prophet and hence Clearly monotheism is Entact.
Recall the 10 commandments given to Moses, God is ONE God, alone worthy of worship..
(7) Bible says God does not change his mind, so don't you see here the complete method of salvation got changed, if Jesus becomes the God incarnate.... By whom??
Was it not Paul??
(8) so simple , what was the purpose of Prophets sent earlier??
Just to remind people to worship ONE God alone. Rather than to claim to be God ?!
Great prophets like Jacob, David, Abraham, John, Lot, Noah, Moses all came to convey the very same message that God is 1 , worship HIM alone to get the salvation, to enter the Paradise keep the commandments...
(9) Why don't we take Jesus word as they are ?! Rather try to interpret it as Paul says....
... It's matter of salvation our Eternal Success , please let's not play with it.
Jesus said if u want to enter the Paradise keep the commandments, Paul said just have faith... Jesus says do it in action...
"I will follow my master Jesus rather than any false prophet as Paul."
(10) Jesus even said be careful from Fake prophets in wolf's clothing...
Jesus is coming back to show and rectify Christian priests , that he is not the lord of xtianity rather a prophet sent to Israel.
May God Almighty guide the entire humanity to Truth, Righteousness and make the path of Paradise easy for all of us.
Amen !!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق