الأحد، 30 أبريل 2017

Imperfect Mother


Islam For KidsImperfect Mother
By Naadira Chhipa 
Some mornings I wake up so tired, I literally have to drag myself out of bed, I am an imperfect mother.
3 س

Some days I feel overwhelmed with all the chores I have to do so I give you the tablet to play with, I am an imperfect mother.
Some days I don't feel like making a gourmet meal with side dishes, I am an imperfect mother.
Some days I will not teach you abc's or sing along to Barney with you, I am an imperfect mother.
Some days I just want to be alone in a clean house with no noise, I am an imperfect mother.
Some days I want to escape the chaos and fly away on a beautiful island holiday, I am an imperfect mother.
In my opinion and to the world I am such an imperfect mother yet when I look into your eyes it says to me:'mama you are perfect'and that is all that matters... I will always be perfect just for you...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق