الجمعة، 8 فبراير 2013

dawa


ALLAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful'sstatus.
about an hour ago
Last night, I visited one of the Dawah centers in Jeddah and I found an Ethiopian man interested in Islam and about to accept it. The brothers insisted that I teach him how to say the testimony (Shahadah). I explained its meaning and asked him to repeat it after me. Saying these beautiful words and accepting Islam was the divider between light and darkness, disbelief and Islam and between hell and heaven. I contemplated upon this and it came to me that Allah has blessed me to be at the right place and at the right time but I didn’t do anything! It was those who worked hard on calling this man to Islam and many like him who get the reward of these new Muslims. What a beautiful feeling when you witness such transformation and hear the words of takbeer while everyone is hugging their new brother. The hardest part is to provide him with a new environment and a set of new friends to help him stay steadfast. New Muslims have strong faith but they need proper knowledge to remain on their faith. I see many non Muslims whom I admire their kindness, intelligence and character. Yet I feel so sorry for them for being unable to see the light. Only then, I know how fortunate I am that Allah has chosen me! I pray to Him: O Turner of hearts, make my heart steadfast on your religion and give guidance to all who fail to see the light

Assim Luqman Al Hakeem

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق