الجمعة، 19 أبريل 2013

paul said


Paul said in Romans 7:15-23 ;


" I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is SIN LIVING IN ME .

18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, i my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

19 For I DO NOT DO the GOOD I want to do, but THE EVIL I do not want to do—this I KEEP ON DOING . 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, EVIL IS RIGHT THERE WITH ME . 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law;

23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 WHAT A WRETCHED MAN I'M ! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death ?!!!!!!!!
_____________________________________________


☞ Is it a Soul befit to be Inspired By God and make the whole Chrisitanity [ The New Testiment ] ?!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق