الخميس، 31 أكتوبر 2013

Have you prepared for your life after death,which is eternal life????

‏‎Peacetv: A Call Towards Islam‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎My Lord, guide me.‎‏‏.
Have you prepared for your life after death,which is eternal life????

"O you who believe! Let not your properties, nor your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. Whosoever does that, then they are the losers. So spend (in charity) of that with which We have provided you, before death comes to one of you and he says: ‘My Lord! If only you would give me respite for a little while (i.e. return to the worldly life), then I should give Sadaqah (I.e. Zakat - Obligatory charity) of my wealth, and be among the righteous.’ But Allah grants respite to none when his appointed time (death) comes. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do."
(Qur'an Al-Munafiqun 63:9-11)

@

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق