الاثنين، 12 ديسمبر 2016

Let's not miss out in begging Allah for well-being in both worlds!


‏‏‎Masnoon Islamic duaas‎‏ مع ‏‎Ummu Nouja Bantilan‎‏ و‏‏6‏ آخرين‏‏.
Let's not miss out in begging Allah for well-being in both worlds!
Abul-Fadl Al-'Abbas bin 'Abdul-Muttalib (radi Allahu anhu) reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu ályhi wasallam) to teach me a supplication. He (sallAllahu ályhi wasallam) said, "Beg Allah for safety (from all evils in this world and in the Hereafter)." I waited for some days and then I went to him again and asked him: "O Messenger of Allah Teach me to supplicate something from Allah." He said to me, "O Al-'Abbas, the uncle of Messenger of Allah! Beseech Allah to give you safety (Al-a'fiyah ) in this life and in the Hereafter." [At Tirmidhi]
*************************************
What is 'āfiyah?
'Āfiyah means “to save me from any afflictions.
To be healthy, you are in 'āfiyah.
To have enough money
To live, you are in 'āfiyah.
To have your children protected,
you are in 'āfiyah.
And if you are forgiven and not punished, you are in 'āfiyah. Āfiyah means
“O Allāh, protect me from any pain and suffering.”
This includes that in dunya and ākhirah.
“O Allāh, I ask You to be saved from any distress, grief, hardship, harm. Don't test me.”
All of this is included in “Allāhumma inni asaluka al-'āfiyah” It is a simple du'ā'. One just needs to ask and beg sincerely and intensely.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق