الأربعاء، 8 فبراير 2017

the matter of the Hour


الحديث اليومي
Ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “During the night journey, I met with Abraham, Moses, and Jesus and they were discussing the matter of the Hour. Their matter was referred to Abraham, who said, “I have no knowledge about it.” So the matter was referred to Moses, who said, “I have no knowledge about it.” So the matter was referred to Jesus, who said, “As for the conditions of the Hour, no one knows them but Allah. My Lord the Exalted has entrusted me that the False Messiah will appear and I will have with me two rods. When he sees me, he will melt away just as lead is melted in fire. Allah will destroy him to the point that the rock and the three will say: O Muslims, beneath me is an unbeliever, so come slay him. Thus, Allah will destroy them and the people will return to their lands and their countries. When that happens, the nations of Gog and Magog will appear, eating and drinking everything in their lands. They will not come upon anything but that they will devour it and they will not pass by any water but that they will consume it. The people will complain to me about them, so I will supplicate to Allah and He will destroy them until their stench fills the earth. Then Allah will send rain which will wash their bodies into the sea. My Lord the Exalted has entrusted me that when all of this happens, the Hour is indeed near just as a women is ready to give birth; her family does not know when she will give birth but it could be any day or night.”
[Musnad Ahmad, Number 3546, Sahih]
عَنْ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَقِيتُ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى قَالَ فَتَذَاكَرُوا أَمْرَ السَّاعَةِ فَرَدُّوا أَمْرَهُمْ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ فَقَالَ لَا عِلْمَ لِي بِهَا فَرَدُّوا الْأَمْرَ إِلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ لَا عِلْمَ لِي بِهَا فَرَدُّوا الْأَمْرَ إِلَى عِيسَى فَقَالَ أَمَّا وَجْبَتُهَا فَلَا يَعْلَمُهَا أَحَدٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ذَلِكَ وَفِيمَا عَهِدَ إِلَيَّ رَبِّي...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق