الثلاثاء، 22 أكتوبر 2013

Did Eesa (Jesus) AS performed Hajj ?

‏ ‏‎Final Testament‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎Koki Noor‎‏‏.
Did Eesa (Jesus) AS performed Hajj ?

Question: Did Eesa (Jesus) go to Mecca to perform Hajj ?

Answer: We cannot comment on this issue as there is no evidence available whether Eesa (Jesus) AS performed Hajj.

However, the following Hadith reports Prophet PBUH had a dream that Eesa (Jesus) was performing Hajj.

Abdullah Ibn Umar RA narrated: Messenger of Allah PBUH said: I found myself one night near the Ka’ba, and I saw a man with wheat complexion amongst the fair-complexioned men that you ever saw. He had a lock of hair the most beautiful of the locks that you ever saw. He had combed it. Water was trickling out of them. He was leaning on two men, or on the shoulders of two men, and he was circumscribing the Ka’ba. I asked “who is he?” It was said: He is al-Masih son of Mary. Then I saw another person, stout and having too much curly hair, and blind in his right eye as if it was a full swollen grape. I asked “Who is he?” It was said: He is al-Masih al-Dajjal.
[Sahih Bukhari 3440]

The following Hadith informs that he AS will perform the pilgrimage in future.

Hanzala al-Aslami reported: I heard Abu Huraira RA as narrating from Allah’s Apostle PBUH who said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life. Ibn Maryam (Jesus) would certainly pronounce Talbiya for Hajj or for Umra or for both (simultaneously as a Qiran) In the Valley of Rauha.
[Sahih Muslim 2403]

Peace Be upon Him.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق