الخميس، 14 فبراير 2013

Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) Letter to the christian King of Ethiopia.


Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) Letter to the christian King of Ethiopia.

"From Muhammad the Prophet of Allah to Negus, King of Ethiopia. Peace be on him who follows the guidance.

I praise Allah Who alone is to be worshipped. He is the Master of the entire universe. He is Sublime. Only He is the haven of peace and security.

I testify that Jesus son of Mary is the spirit of Allah and His word, which He communed to Mary the pious and thus she became the mother of Allah's Prophet Jesus .Thus Allah created him from His spirit and infused it into Mary just as He made Adam with His powerful hand.

Now I invite you to accept the obedience, sympathy, and love of Allah Who is One and Who is without an associate. You should follow me and should believe in the message of Allah which I have brought. I call you and your army towards Allah Who is worthy of all respect and esteem. I have thus discharged my duty of conveying His message and advice. You should accept it, May peace be on the followers of the guidance."

.

.

The King of Ethiopia reply:

"In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

From Negus Ashama to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah. Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allah! and mercy and blessing from Allah beside Whom there is no god.

I have received your letter in which you have mentioned about Jesus and by the Lord of heaven and earth, Jesus is not more than what you say.

We fully acknowledge that with which you have been sent to us and we have entertained your cousin and his companions. I bear witness that you are the Messenger of Allah, true and confirming (those who have gone before you), I pledge to you through your cousin and surrender myself through him to the Lord of the worlds." [Za'd Al- Ma'ad 3/61]


Negus later died in Rajab 9 A.H. shortly after this .. the Prophet (Pbuh) told Muslims about his death in the same day .. while the news arrived after along time later.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق