الأحد، 17 ديسمبر 2017

omar

ISLAM and Science
In Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Prophet (sas) said: "While I was sleeping I saw myself in paradise. Then there was a woman making wudhuu by the side of a palace. I said: 'Whose is this palace?'. They said: 'It is Umar's.' I remembered the jealousy of Umar and I turned to leave. Then, Umar cried and said: 'Could I be jealous over you, Messenger of Allah?!'".
In Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Prophet (sas) bore witness to the superiority of Umar ibn Al-Khattab in his deen, saying: "While I was sleeping, I saw the people being presented to me. Each of them was wearing a shirt. Some reached to their breast and some reached farther than that. Then Umar was shown to me with his shirt reaching all the way to the ground." They asked: 'How do you interpret it, Allah's Messenger?' He said: 'Ad-deen (practice)'"
From Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Prophet (sas) said: 'While sleeping, I drank - meaning milk - until I saw springs coming from my fingernails. Then, I gave Umar some to drink.' They said: 'How do you interpret it, Allah's Messenger?' He said: 'Knowledge.'
From Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Prophet (sas) said: "There were among those who came before you individuals spoken to. If anyone among my nation is one of these, it is surely Umar."
Those "spoken to" means individuals who, while not prophets, receive inspirations which match or foretell the actual Communication from Allah received by the prophet of their time.
From At-Tirmidhi, the Prophet (sas) said: "Allah has placed the truth on the tongue of Umar and on his heart."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق