الأربعاء، 26 ديسمبر 2018

abdullah loves jesus


تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ من قبل ‏‎Koky Noor‎‏.
Yusuf Estes
ABDULLAH SHETTY posted this:
"My name is Abdullah and I love Jesus (peace be upon him).
You might notice I even sport a beard like his and I sometimes dress like him in a long flowing garment (thobe).
I worship the same God that he asked us all to worship and seek help from the same God that he sought help while he was being tortured.
I don't drink alcohol just like how he avoided it.
I believe in his message and in all his words.
I believe in him when he spoke about the coming of another messenger after him that is Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him).
I believe in his miraculous birth without a father, just like how I believe in the miraculous birth of Adam without a father and mother, all by the will of God.
My mother wears a long garment that covers her head just like how his mother, Mary is known to have worn.
We believe her to be righteous, as there is an entire chapter named for her in the Quran.
I worship God the same way Jesus did -- that is by prostrating ones head on the ground.
I DON'T CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY (nor the birthday of Prophet Muhammad) because they never asked us to do so, nor did their close followers do it.
And guess what? -- I AM A MUSLIM!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق