السبت، 5 أكتوبر 2019

Deviant Sufi 'Shaykh' Nazim's Challenge to the 'Wahabis'/'Salafis' and to the Whole World! #GuitarPro #Sultan #NazimHaqqani


Sufism is NOT Islam
Deviant Sufi 'Shaykh' Nazim's Challenge to the 'Wahabis'/'Salafis' and to the Whole World! #GuitarPro #Sultan #NazimHaqqani
https://youtu.be/JAhrD0yVSMA
Snake Nazim Also plays the GUITAR in the air.
===============
He can't prove his Aqeedah from textual evidences but use daredevil stunts...
...."And I am saying to Wahhabi people, "Come with me to go up the Eiffel tower," and I am saying to my Lord, "If I am wrong, take my soul! I am jumping from here." If they do this they may come. And this is what I am saying to them: if they have this courage and this braveness, I am going to a high building and throwing myself down, saying, "Oh my Lord, if I am on wrong way, take my soul! I was thinking to make la`na (curse)...."
I quote from above:
And I am saying to Wahhabi people, "Come with me to go up the Eiffel tower," and I am saying to my Lord, "If I am wrong, take my soul! I am jumping from here." If they do this they may come. And this is what I am saying to them: if they have this courage and this braveness, I am going to a high building and throwing myself down, saying, "Oh my Lord, if I am on wrong way, take my soul!" I was thinking to make la`na (curse). I was asking instantly cursing to come on people. And I was thinking sometimes I may call his Holiness, the Pope, and I may call his Holiness, Patriarchy in Istanbul, and I may call all holy ones that people are dressing in such brilliant dressings. I am coming like this, a simple dervish,`abdun `ajiz (a weak servant). And I am calling Wahhabi people also! There is a leaning Tower of Pisa (in Italy). I was saying whichever one may put his hand and correct this, I am following him. Come here, try yourself! If anyone has such a power, I am ready to go there, (Mawlana Shaykh stands) and to say, "IN THE NAME OF MY LORD, STAND UP!" (Mawlana is very angry, then sits) Must come on true way! If thay can do, come. I am calling all the groups who are claiming they are on the right way. THEY ARE ON THE WRONG WAY! Come on the Tower of Pisa, and make it to stand up!"
I am coming and saying, “Oh Tower of Pisa, by the honor of Sayyidina Muhammad (s) (standing) STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! MUST STAND UP!!! Anyone ready for this? I am here, flying there. Wahhabi people if you are not correcting you are under Divinely ghadhab, Divinely Anger may touch to you. (Mawlana Shaykh sits.)
(singing)
dome dome dome dome 4x
I am so happy! Wahhabi challenge! This is challenge for all nations, to all leaders of all nations. If I am wrong, Tower of Pisa may fall on my head! If you are wrong, Tower of Pisa may fall on your head, taking you away! Allah, Allah. Therefore my heart so happy to say to all nation through east and west, anyone they have courage, come with me if you are correct!
dome dome dome dome 4x
Only for Wahhabi, Salafi people I may do la`ana. Which ta'ifa (faction/side) is on baatil, la`anatullahi `alayhim. I am not in need to Pisa Tower. No, come here. I am praying two rak`ats and asking, "O my Lord, if they are on true way, keep them. If they are on wrong way, and I am on right way, curse them!" Not one of them ever going back. Anyone brave? Anyone brave? Haha! I am weakest one, I am ready. Come to holy city al-Quds (Jerusalem) and to Prophet's (s) holiest mosque, calling Wahhabi and Salafi people in front of Ka`aba, and I am shouting, "The Lord of Ka`aba! I am weakest one, I am nothing, but if they are giving that power to me, I am changing this world from up-side down!!!!"
(Mawlana Shaykh singing)
dome dome dome dome 4x
End quote.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق