السبت، 8 فبراير 2020

Conversation between Bibles and one Quran

The Jesus Christ

Conversation between Bibles and one Quran ...what's your name...Quran chapter 36.2 reference...what's your names @i don't know../i.e called Bibles...where did u comes from..Bibles ../ I don't know...Quran..me came from Allah Lord of the universe..39/1 references...Bibles did u tells christians go to churches..Bible /I don't know...they choose themselves.../. Quran..yes I instruct Muslims go mosque in Fridays..Quran..62/9...Bibles/ why are u not in original language? Bible..bcos people made lots of changes in me..Quran..I'm in original language cannot corrupted anybody..Quran..12/2 reference...Bibles/why do u have so many contradiction...bcos me made by unknowns person /jeramiah/8.8.....quran.. I don't any contradiction bcos me sent by God Quran..4/82.....why do u have so many scientific errors..Bibles..I had made a many mistakes..Ex..I said that rabbit chew is cud ..levaticus 11/6.....Quran..I don't have any scientific errors..I said on 7 th century about big bang theory ..Quran..21/30 so I'm compatible with modern science today .. Alhamdulillah everyday
لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق