السبت، 21 مارس 2020

Prophet Jesus Cannot Give Eternal Life By His Own But By The Will Of God!


Prophet Jesus Cannot Give Eternal Life By His Own But By The Will Of God!
Jesus said; "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. (John 5:30)
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. (John 8:40)
The teacher of Jesus is God, without HIM (God) he could not know anything
Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. (John 7:16)
● Jesus cannot give eternal life by his own as he heard from God whatever he said
● Prophet Muhammad PBUH also gave his companions eternal life, also other propehts' followers have eternal life as God sent (prophets) for them, by obeying their prophets gives them eternal life, otherwise it won't make sense them to have prophets, obeying the laws of God and at the same time not having eternal life
Jesus was told by the father (God) that his disciples have eternal life. This is same as where prophet Muhammad PBUH said about his companions that they have eternal life as they followed the laws of ALLAH
Narrated Abdur Rahman bin Awf that the Messenger of Allah said:
1 Abu Bakr is in Paradise,
2 Umar is in Paradise,
3 Uthman is in Paradise,
4 Ali is in Paradise,
5 Talhah is in Paradise,
6 Az-Zubayr is in Paradise,
7 Abdur Rahman bin Awf is in Paradise,
8 Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas is in Paradise,
9 Sa'id ibn Zayd is in Paradise,
10 Abu 'Ubaidah bin Al-Jarrah is in Paradise.
(Collected Muhammad ibn `Isa at-Tirmidhi|Jami` at-Tirmidhi.
English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3747Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4112)
● To give others "eternal life" cannot make the person to be God! otherwise all prophets could become God, but they are nothing without God!
●Jesus always needs God to be there for him same as everyone else
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"). Matthew 27:46)
I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. (John 17:21)
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." (Luke 22:42)
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever-- (John 14:16)
Conclusion: Jesus cannot give eternal life and anythin else by his own, he is nothing without God and he cannot give only by the will of God!
The truth has come (arrived) and falsehood has vanished, indeed falsehood is a vanish thing

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق