الخميس، 21 يناير 2021

If Jesus is Yahweh and Yahwh is Jesus then why

 

قد تكون صورة لـ ‏نص مفاده '‏‎"Jesus is not the God of Israel... He is not Yahweh." Prof. James D. "Jimmy" Dunn, leading New Testament scholar & foremost Christological author for the last 40 years.‎‏'‏
If Jesus is Yahweh and Yahwh is Jesus then why ⁉..
1⃣ -Yahwh knows the Hour while Jesus doesn't
⛔ No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but only the Father.’ (Mark 13:32)
2⃣ - Yahwh said " I am your God" hundreds of times while Jesus never ever said that
⛔ I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, out of the house of slavery..(Exodus 20:2)
⛔ I am the Lord your God. You must keep yourselves holy and be holy, because I am holy. You must not make yourselves unclean by any swarming creature that crawls on the ground.( Leviticus 11:44)
⛔ I am the Lord, who brought you up from the land of Egypt to be your God. You must be holy, because I am holy.(Leviticus 11:45)
⛔ Speak to the Israelites and say to them: I am the Lord your God.( Leviticus 18:2)
3⃣ - Yahweh never ever said " My God " , "our God" While Jesus said that many many times
⛔ ‘My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?’ (Matt. 27:46)
⛔ ‘I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.’ (John 20:17)
⛔ ‘the temple of my God the name of my God the city of my God comes down out of heaven from my God.’ (Rev. 3:12)
❗❗❗You may say it is cherry picking ❗ But don't you do the same when you quote
verses ⁉
أنت و١٢٦ شخصًا آخر
٥٨ تعليقًا
٦٤ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق