الاثنين، 22 نوفمبر 2021

Bible says God had many ‘sons’ :

 

Bible says God had many ‘sons’ :
First, most people think there are no other verses that contradict or give equal divine sonship to other persons in the Old or New Testament.
For Jesus to be called son of God, does not make him a true son of God, other wise Adam, Jacob, Ephraim and many more should also be considered as been sons of God as such they should be worshiped too according to such method.
Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)
Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)
Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)
Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)
is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’ (Deuteronomy 14:1)
لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.
أنت وشخص آخر

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق