السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2021

God's guidance on Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him:

 

God's guidance on Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him:
"The angels said, ‘Mary, God gives you news of a Word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, who will be held in honour in this world and the next, who will be one of those brought near to God."
The Qur'an, chapter 3, verse 45
"˹Jesus˺ said: ‘I am a servant of God. He has granted me the Scripture; made me a prophet; made me blessed wherever I may be. He commanded me to pray, to give alms as long as I live, to cherish my mother. He did not make me domineering or graceless. Peace was on me the day I was born, and will be on me the day I die and the day I am raised to life again.’"
The Qur'an, chapter 19, verses 30 to 33
"And said, ‘We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God.’ They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them; those that disagreed about him are full of doubt, with no knowledge to follow, only supposition: they certainly did not kill him."
The Qur'an, chapter 4, verse 157
"People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’ - stop [this], that is better for you - God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust."
The Qur'an, chapter 4, verse 171
أنت و١٫١ ألف شخصًا آخر
٢٦١ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق