الاثنين، 20 ديسمبر 2021

We as Muslims do not observe Christmas

 

We as Muslims do not observe Christmas, but we nevertheless celebrate Christ in our lives in a complete way, with constancy and steadfast devotion. Our celebration of Christ is one of faith, remembrance, and emulation.
Muslims honor Christ (peace be upon him) through their faith. What follows is stated in the Qur'an:
_Faith in the miraculous conception of Christ. Jesus (peace be upon him) was born of a virgin.
The Qur'an says:
"Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her Our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
She said: ‘I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (God) from you, (come not near) if you fear God.’
He said: ‘Nay, I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a pure son.’
She said: ‘How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?’
He said: ‘So (it will be). Your Lord says: It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.’" (Quran 19:16-21)
_Faith in the miracle of Christ's birth and the miracles of his infancy.
God says:
"At length she brought the (baby) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! You have certainly done a thing unprecedented! O sister of Aaron! Your father was not a man of evil, nor your mother an unchaste woman!’
But she pointed to the baby. They said: ‘How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?’
He (Jesus) said: ‘I am indeed a servant of God. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I live. And (has made me) kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised back to life.’" (Quran 19:27-33)
قد تكون صورة لـ ‏نص‏
أنت و٤٠ شخصًا آخر
تعليق واحد
٢٧ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق