السبت، 2 أبريل 2022

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

 

Romans 3:7
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
1 Corinthians 15:17
And if Christ has not been raised, then your faith is useless and you are still guilty of your sins.
1 Corinthians 15:3
I ( Paul ) For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures.
Romans 3:4
Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.
لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.
أنت و١٠ أشخاص آخرين
٥ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق