الاثنين، 4 أبريل 2022

On what basis do our Christian brethren claim to follow Jesus or believe in him when they obey none of his commands?

 

Jesus said,,
"Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing".
(John 14:12).
John 8:42-43
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
Our Christian brethren claim they follow Jesus,, but they do none of the things which he did.
🍎Jesus was a monothiest, Christians are not.
🍎Jesus followed the law, Christians don't.
🍎Jesus prayed to his God by falling on his face, Christians don't.
🍎Jesus fasted, Christians don't fast.
🍎Jesus was circumcised, Christian males aren't circumcised.
🍎Jesus observed the Sabbath, Christians don't.
🍎Jesus never ate pork, Christians do eat pork.
🍎Jesus greeted saying "Shalom Aleichem", Christians don't greet like that.
On what basis do our Christian brethren claim to follow Jesus or believe in him when
they obey none of his commands?
In principle they follow the religion of the Anti-Christ which is totally opposite of what Jesus preached.
قد يكون رسم ميم لـ ‏‏شخص أو أكثر‏ و‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎PAUL Christians Christians falsehood +‎‏'‏‏
أنت و٣ أشخاص آخرين
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق