السبت، 9 أبريل 2022

Salvation through Paul

 

Salvation through Paul
2 Corinthians 12:6-7
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.
1 Corinthians 7:40
In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is—and I think that I too have the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 7:25-26
Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy. Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is.
Titus 2:9
Slaves are to submit to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative,
1 Corinthians 7:8
Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
1 Peter 2:18
Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
قد تكون صورة ‏‏شخصين‏ و‏نص‏‏
٩
مشاركة واحدة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق