الخميس، 22 يونيو 2023

Just Ask Islam - Steve says, "God told me to tell you.."

Just Ask Islam - Steve says, "God told me to tell you..": I came across your website thru a colleague I'm working with, because he was trying to show me that Islam is truly the truth path to God. Anyway I've only read about 1/2 of your story and I've stopped reading because there were too many words for me to express in my heart. In fact, there is so much to say that I don't know where to start (I really hope that you read thru everything, and I'll try to keep it as straight to the point). So here goes: 1) Many versions of the Bible: It is very true that there are many versions of the Bible today, but how much about the history of the Bible do you know? (Please don't take all these comments attacks, because I'm just trying to raise up questions and not to insult hope you'll see what I mean later.) Point 1 - We know that Old testaments are from the Jews, originally in Hebrew, and the new testaments from Jesus' disciples in Greek. but did you know that the old testaments were translated from Hebrew to Greek somewhere around 200+-BC (the Septuagint)? (Because the Greek was the common language) So if there was a version of the Bible, that would surely be the first. (Greek was the most similar language to Hebrew in terms of grammar and me

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق