الجمعة، 1 مارس 2024

He said to his wife: “If you leave the house, then you are divorced.” Then she left the house, then she came back and told him in an arrogant and sarcastic way that she was divorced

He said to his wife: “If you leave the house, then you are divorced.” Then she left the house, then she came back and told him in an arrogant and sarcastic way that she was divorced:

I have been married for three years and now I have a son as well. I and my wife have always had arguments leading up to big fights. She has also left the house a number of times. Once the argument worsened so, that I warned her if she left the house she was divorced. After having said that she left the house and came back and said to me in an arrogant and sarcastic way that she was divorced. Is she really divorced or not? If she is, does she have the right to ask for the MAHR which I have to pay her?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق