الثلاثاء، 19 أبريل 2016

#‎Guantanamo‬

Swedish Muslims Dawah
10 ساعة
BrothersBehindBars - From his cell in ‪#‎Guantanamo‬ last year, Mohammed Al-Hamiri penned this diary entry about his mother:
"Dear mother, I wish I could write to you with my blood on the walls of history so that these walls could tell the story of my love and loyalty to you, and light a candle for you in history. And even then, I could not even come close to paying you back for all those nights when you stayed up so I could sleep, when you went hungry so I could eat. You cried and hoped to see me free one of these days, and each day as the sun goes down and disappears into the horizon to mark the end of a day, I remember that you are getting weaker and I start to worry.
Mother, without you, I’m like a small boat lost in the middle of the ocean waves in a scary dark night. If I could take away all your sorrows and put them in my heart, I would not hesitate to do so and keep them forever, and you would always see my smile. But I know that you would not accept any such thing, because sacrifice is your trade, love is your name and compassion is your nature. We will see each other again one day, God willing. I will carve the day in which we meet again in all my being, God willing, and kiss your head to tell the entire world that you are the breath of air that I found to become alive again."
He was released Saturday after over 14 years of detention without charge and met his mother, falling to the ground still in his Guantanamo uniform to kiss her feet

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق