السبت، 25 أغسطس 2018

️Please DO NOT take part in this challenge!!

️Please DO NOT take part in this challenge!! It is a sign associated with the Illuminati and a Satanic symbol “👌🏻” which means “666”. It is also considered a sign of the Dajjal and if you do this it means you are part of the Satanic army or mission. Astaghfirullahil Azeem! ‼️
IF you have basic knowledge of the Illuminati you will know how they are spreading and affecting the population in general. Things you don’t even know or think about have some form of it in them. One has to be mindful of what one is doing.
Do some research for yourself if you do not believe me.
On the Day of Judgement, we all will be accountable for things we did knowingly were a sin or unknowingly sinned. WAllahu ‘Alam!
‼️NOTE: It is my job to inform you. It is up to you whether you take it or leave it. I only say May ALLAH guide you to the straight path! Ameen!🤲🏻
Those bad mouthing me over this post - go ahead and fill your scroll of deeds with evil. I am at peace as I did my duty as a Muslim to inform the masses.
Those who want proof go learn about Illuminati symbols yourself, I will not indulge in that!
And if you don’t even know about Dajjal, he will be the one eyed man who will emerge towards the end of time. But, even scholars say that minor or smaller dajjals present even in the time we are in. This is a form of it.
Share to others

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق