الاثنين، 17 ديسمبر 2018

■ " You might have known me  before as B Dubble. My mother is from So

Lets know our GOD.
■ " You might have known me
before as B Dubble.
My mother is from South Africa and my dad is from Trinidad. I was very intelligent in school. But when you grow in an area where you don’t get the best of examples, you fall into the wrong situations.
I came to secondary school. Singing was my thing. That’s where things started to go really go downhill. I was hanging around with serious criminals. From armed robberies to drugs. I was involved in everything.
There are a lot of ways you can exercise these powers. From Kabbala to voodoo to straight luciferianism. Many ways! A lot of people who are rich and run the world do these things. It’s not because they are stupid people. It’s because they got too much intelligence but no understanding. The same how we were. We were intelligent youths but we had no understanding. We still believed in God, but we still exercised these other things as well.
I got very close to a Muslim brother and his family. One of my cousins got out of prison and he was Muslim as well. To me Islam was quite easy because I always believed in one God. I always believed in the prophets but because of too much information and lack of understanding, it went down the wrong road.
I was practicing Islam for quite a while before I took my Shahadah (proclamation of faith). Upon getting the knowledge I started to realize that music was no benefit for me. It was a long road to nowhere.
A lot of things have molded me into the person I am today. The prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said: Whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah (exalted and praised be He), He replaces it with better.
When I came to Islam, a lot was happening in my life. So-called good things. Being in record deals, CDs being sold in major stores. Obviously, money…and a lot of things come with it. And Alhamdulillah I changed…for the sake of Allah, not for the sake of people. Alhamdulillah, Allah has protected me and Alhamdulillah, things are getting better.
I live in Makkah now. And I never thought in a million years that I would live in this place. Alhamdulillah I live here now. SubhanAllah, it shows that everything is easy for Allah.
The kind of background I come from, I never even went to college. Maybe two weeks. Never did a job before Islam…and these type of things. I had a fake degree. But I thought I’m not going to lie for the rest of my life, I know that Allah will make a way for me InshaAllah. Before I knew it, I had a job in Madina.
Everything is easy for Allah. Kun, fa ya koon. Be! and it is. It proves that Deen is better than whatever else your holding on to in this life of crime and music and these type of things. Jannah, Janhannam, the Barzakh. This was a good incentive for me to change.”
Bashir Abu Khadeejah Blenman – Bashir B Dubble Blenman
Nationality: British
Born Christian and former rapper
~ Revert To Islam

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق