السبت، 27 يوليو 2019

HalalLove

I ASKED MY WIFE -
"What is it that you love about me?" She said I love the long beard on your face, the khol in your eyes and the perfume on your body.
I love when you wear garments above ankles and walk lowering your gaze with humility - because you remind me the sunnah of my Nabi.
I love when you remind me to recite Surah Mulk and Sajdah before going to bed. I love when you make wudhu, read duas and sleep on your right side.
I love when you stand before me in Tahajjud and we pray together. I love when you and I recite Qur'an and share hadiths.
I love when you place a feathery kiss on my forehead before going to masjid; when you excite me, intrigue me, fascinate me and love me when I don't even deserve it.
I love when you stop me from sharing our photos online to restrain me from spreading fitnah and to protect our happiness from the evil eye.
I love when you are jealous of other guys looking at me. I love when you draw niqab on me face and say - "You're only mine".
.
I love when you ask me how was my day; when you care about my physical, mental and emotional health. I love when you give importance to my feelings.
.
I love when you see me exhausted with days work - you don't demand me for maggy nor for my body but you comfort me and ask me to take rest.
.
I love when you silently eat my salty and spicy curries without complaining. I love when you forgive me and praise my bad cooking just not to make me feel upset.
I love when you give a smile from your heart and saying bismillah you enter home with the right leg. I love when you give "Salam" and whisper to my ears - 'I Missed You, Jaan.'
.
I love you my habib, it would take a llfetime and more to describe you how much I love you because you're Ma sha Allah wonderful from inside and out.
Your manner, your kindness - generosity, your patience, your respect, your mindset, your concern for this life and the hereafter is what I love. .
My darling hubby - a life with you is what I love
and without you, my life will just be dull. 😍💚 #Forever HalalLove

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق