الخميس، 30 ديسمبر 2021

My Dear Christians, where was gone the 13 years history of Abram and Ishmael ?

 

My Dear Christians, where was gone the 13 years history of Abram and Ishmael ?
▪️In the last verse of the 16th chapter Abram is 86 years old :
Abram was EIGHTY-SIX years old when Ishmael was born.
(Genesis 16 : 16)
▪️In the first verse of the 17th chapter Abram is 99 years old :
When Abram was NINETY-NINE years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty[a]; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.
(Genesis 17 : 1)
-----> What happened to that 13 years history of Abram and Ishmael ? And where did it gone ?
قد تكون صورة لـ ‏نص مفاده '‏‎My Dear Christians, where was gone the 13 years history of Abram and Ishmael ? In the last verse of the 16th chapter Abram is 86 years old Abram was EIGHTY-SIX years old when Ishmael was born. (Genesis 16:16) In the first verse of the 17th chapter Abram is years old: When Abram was NINETY-NINE years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, "I am God Amghty[a]; walk before me faithfully and be blameless. (Genesis 17:1) -----> What happened to that 13 years history of Abram and Ishmael ? And where did it gone ?‎‏'‏
أنت و٢٦ شخصًا آخر
٦ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق