الخميس، 30 ديسمبر 2021

JESUS (PBUH) PRAYED TO GOD, DOES GOD PRAY TO HIMSELF

 

💠 JESUS (PBUH) PRAYED TO GOD, DOES GOD PRAY TO HIMSELF ❓
⛔ Jesus prayed for guidance in places of quiet solitude - “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” [Mark 1:35]
⛔ “But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.” [Luke 5:16]
⛔ Jesus prayed for His disciples and for all believers -“Holy Father (GOD), protect them by the power of your name-the name you have shown me-so that they may be one as we are one” [John 17:11].
⛔ Jesus prayed in praise to God, the Father - “At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, ‘I praise you, Father, lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.’” [Luke 10:21]
⛔ Jesus prayed in a posture and with an attitude of reverent submission - “Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will’” [Matthew 26:39]
⛔ Jesus prayed in times of anguish – “And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.” [Luke 22:44]
💠 JESUS (PBUH) HAS A GOD, SO HE'S NOT GOD!
⛔ "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." [John 20:17]
⛔ "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ..." [1 Peter 1:3]
⛔ “At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, ‘I praise you, Father, lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.’” [Luke 10:21]
⛔ Jesus (pbuh) said, "And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent." [John 17:3]
⛔ "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." [John 7:16]
قد تكون صورة لـ ‏نص‏
أنت و١٨ شخصًا آخر
٩ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق