الجمعة، 1 أبريل 2022

Love your enemy but hate your family.

 

Love your enemy but hate your family.
🥰Matthew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
😭Matthew 10:37
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
No one righteous vs righteous.
😊Romans 3:10
As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one.
☹️Genesis 6:9
This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.
☹️Genesis 15:6
Abraham believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.
Eat your sons 😹
Leviticus 26:27
“’If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over, You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
قد تكون صورة ‏‏شخصين‏ و‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎Christians: BEBLIA SAGRADA it's bullshit BBLIA AGRADA I love it‎‏'‏‏
أنت و٣٠ شخصًا آخر
١٥ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق