الثلاثاء، 12 أبريل 2022

Reminding the respect of worshiping God and not accompanying it with bad words and deeds.

 

Sheikh Abdul Aziz #Tarifi:
Saying “I am fasting” (I am fasting) during quarrel and conflict [during fasting, then quitting conflict] is a tradition many have forgotten; but the fact that some people say, “Allah I am fasting” (Oh Allah, I am fasting), the word “Allah” is added and in the Sunnah and It has no fundamental effect.
Saying "I'm fasting" when arguing or talking mouth to mouth with people, and quitting the argument has benefits, including:
The other person will know that he is not leaving, don't talk to him because of fasting, not the inability to deal with him.
Reminding the respect of worshiping God and not accompanying it with bad words and deeds.
 
عرض الأصل
 
تقييم هذه الترجمة
لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.
أنت و٢٩٩ شخصًا آخر
١٧ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق