الأحد، 9 ديسمبر 2012

shia shirk


Shia' Shirk (making partners with Allah)
Seeking aid from the prophet Muhammad (saw) and to Ali (as).

The Shia pray to their Imams and invoke their names by saying Ya Ali or Ya Hussain or Ya Nabi!

In Mustadrak al-Wasaa'il of al-Tabarsee (
p. 310), "Then you place your right cheek on the earth and you say a hundred times in prostration, "O Muhammad, O Ali, O Ali, O Muhammad, suffice me (in my needs) for you are both sufficers, and aid me for you are both my helpers." And you place your left cheek on the earth and you say a hundred times, "Reach me (to deliver me)" and you repeat it many times, and you say, "(I seek) rescue, rescue, rescue" until the soul is disconnected, then you raise your head and through His generosity, Allah will fulfil your needs, if He wills.

www.theshiah.com/assets/images/tabarsee-shirk-dua-scan-p310.gif

According to the very basic principles of Islam, this is Shirk (associating partners with Allah).

"And invoke not, besides Allah, [anyone since that] will neither profit you, nor hurt you, but if (in case) you did so, you shall certainly be one of the polytheists and wrongdoers. And if Allah should afflict you with harm, then there is none to remove it but He; and if He intends good to you there is none to repel His grace. [Quran 10:106-107]

What power does Ali have to grant our requests? What power does Prophet Muhammad have to grant our requests? Indeed, nobody save Allah has the power to grant our requests.

"Say [O Muhammad]: I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah wills" [Quran, 7:188]

"You alone do we worship, and Your aid alone we seek." [Quran 1:5]

Exposing Shia's Beliefs

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق