الأحد، 9 ديسمبر 2012

hadith


Abu Huraira reported: There is no Jew or Christian who has heard of me except that he loved me. I wanted my mother to become Muslim but she refused. I told her about it and she still refused. I went to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said, “Supplicate to Allah for me.” He did so and I went to her. She was inside the door of the house and said, “Abu Huraira, I have become Muslim.” I told the Prophet and I asked him, “Supplicate to Allah for me and my mother.” He said, “O Allah, make the people love Abu Huraira and his mother.”

[Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Number 34, Hasan]

أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ يَقُولُ مَا سَمِعَ بِي أَحَدٌ يَهُودِيٌّ وَلا نَصْرَانِيٌّ إِلا أَحَبَّنِي إِنَّ أُمِّي كُنْتُ أُرِيدُهَا عَلَى الإِسْلامِ فَتَأْبَى فَقُلْتُ لَهَا فَأَبَتْ فَأَتَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقُلْتُ ادْعُ اللَّهَ لَهَا فَدَعَا فَأَتَيْتُهَا وَقَدْ أَجَافَتْ عَلَيْهَا الْبَابَ فَقَالَتْ يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ إِنِّي أَسْلَمْتُ فَأَخْ
بَرْتُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقُلْتُ ادْعُ اللَّهَ لِي وَلأُمِّي فَقَالَ اللَّهُمَّ عَبْدُكَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ وَأُمُّهُ أَحِبَّهُمَا إِلَى النَّاسِ

34 الأدب المفرد للبخاري الأدب المفرد للبخاري باب عرض الإسلام على الأم النصرانية

المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث حسن

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق