الجمعة، 25 يناير 2019

Aouzubillahi minash shaitwan nir rajim Bismillaahir-raḥmaanir-raḥeem

Aouzubillahi minash shaitwan nir rajim Bismillaahir-raḥmaanir-raḥeem
➜LAA HAWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ‘ILLAA BILLAAH.
THERE IS NO POWER AND NO MIGHT EXCEPT BY ALLAH
"Whoever experiences anything of this Waswas (whispers from the Shaytan), let him say: I believe in ALLAH and His Messengers' three times, then that will go away from him."
Ibn Al-Sunni, Bab Ma Yaqul Man Ubtuliya Bi'l-waswasah, p. 181, no. 626.
It was narrated that 'Uthman ibn Abi'l-'As (RA) said: I said: "O Messenger of Allah, the Shaytan has interfered between me and my prayer and recitation, and has confounded me." The Messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessing upon Him) said:
"That is a devil called Khinzab. If you notice that, then seek refuge with ALLAH from him and spit drily to your left three times."
Uthmaan ibn Abi’l-Aas (radi Allahu anhu) came to the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and said: “The Shaytaan comes between me and my prayer and recitation of Quran, and he is confusing me.” The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “That is a devil called Khinzab. If you notice that, then seek refuge with ALLAH from him, and spit drily to your left three times.” Uthmaan ibn Abi’l-Aas (radi Allahu anhu) said: “I did that, and ALLAH took him away from me.” [Muslim]
This hadith tells us what to do if in the middle of Salaat we feel distracted or get confused.
If the Shaytaan is not able to prevent people from obeying ALLAH, then he strives to corrupt their acts of worship and obedience, so that he can deprive them of the reward. We should seek protection with ALLAH (subhana wa ta’ala) from the devil by saying “Aoodhu billahi minash shaytaan ir-rajeem” before beginning any good deed.
All Praises are for
█▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▄█
█▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█
the Lord of the universe. "Wal kul rabbi Aoouzubika min hamazatis sayyatin wa aouzubika Rabbi ain yah duroon (23:97-98)"
..My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with me.
Fee Amanillah •**•
@Dawah ul Islam
@L'invitation à l'Islam
Join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/musalimah1433/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق