الجمعة، 29 نوفمبر 2019

After the Prophet (pbuh) Married her the Muslims Released her People who were in Captivity


After the Prophet (pbuh) Married her the Muslims Released her People who were in Captivity
Juwairiyah bint Al Haarith (ra) said: “Three nights before the arrival of the Prophet (pbuh), I dreamt that the moon came travelling from Yathrib until it fell in my lap. I was reluctant to reveal this to anyone until the Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) came. When I was taken to bondage, I wished to have the dream fulfilled. When he freed and married me, by Allaah, I did not talk to him regarding my people until it was the Muslims who released them. I was totally unaware (about it) until a girl from my cousins told me, so I thanked Allaah.”
Al Mustadrak Ala As Saheehain – Hadeeth 6781

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق