الأحد، 22 سبتمبر 2013

SubhanAllah

‏‎Sheikh Khalid Yasin‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎Koki Noor‎‏‏.
SubhanAllah Brothers and Sisters, the Harrow community just read two Janaza for Kamran Shahzad and Mahmood.

I really felt that Janaza and in the end this life is worth nothing, nothing at all. We take our life for granted, and visiting the graveyard is how to polish your heart as narrated by our beloved prophet.

I was standing there crying next to my uncles grave and a brother approached me from the other Janaza and showed me where he buried his MUM, SISTER last week and BROTHER Today.

That really hit me hard how someone will always have it worse than you, hold on to the rope of Allah and strive for Jannah.

Some family members are collecting money to buy a well on his behalf, donate whatever you can whether it is a pound.

http://www.gofundme.com/Well-for-Kamran-Shahzad

May Allah reward all of you and grant both deceased Jannah.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق